How To Prepare Your Body For Sun Tanning And Hot Temperatures
The formula to having a well tanned body as well as an easier way to cope with the hot summer temperatures is consisted of: using sunscreens with a UV factor and the no less important part, eating foods that have a high percentage of Beta-Carotene and water.
There are a lot of products that act as protection for our skin from the ,,inside”. The ingredients in these products are the ones that act as a natural shield for our body from both the negative effects that the UV radiation (sun rays) has and the sometimes extreme heat which is known to occur during the hot summer months.
The most important products in our opinion include the following:
- Cocoa (chocolate): Any chocolate that has a high amount of Cocoa in it is rich with the antioxidant known as Flavanol, it acts as an enhancement to our skin making it more resistant to the UV-rays. About 40-80 grams of this dark chocolate can help preventing sunburns (of course this is while respecting the rule that we shouldn’t get exposed to the sun between 12 PM – 5 PM.) The Cocoa can also be used on the outer part of our skin in the form of Cocoa butter which is known to do wonders for the skin.
- Watermelon: By having over 90% water in it, the watermelon is a tasty grocery with which we can quickly compensate for the extra liquids that our body loses during the hot summer. Watermelons are especially important since they provide decent hydration for our body and a decent supply on Vitamin C.
- Cucumber: Besides the refreshing and hydrating part, cucumbers can be used on our skin due to their soothing effect over inflamed and irritated skin.
- Beets: Whether steamed or freshly grated, beets are rich in Vitamin A which helps our body produce Melanin, a pigment which enables the skin in her darkening (tanning) process.
- Pineapple: Being filled with vitamins and minerals, a pineapple also has the ingredient Bromelain in it. This particular ingredient has an extremely positive influence over the inflammatory processes that our body might experience during the summer months.
- Tomato: Juice, salad or soup, wherever you use this heavenly gift it reduces the danger that our body has from sunburns. If consumed on a daily basis, a tomato can act as a sunscreen with a level 2 Factor, and let’s not forget about the Lycopene in it which helps fighting with the wrinkles that are known to occur when tanning.
- Green Tea: Being known as a strong antioxidant, green tea is a drink which in our opinion MUST be recommended during the summer months. It should be on our regular daily consumption since it makes our skin more resistant, thus helping our whole body going through the hot summer.
- Lemon, Grapefruit and Tangerine: These are all well known fruits thanks to their high supply of Vitamin C, as well as the amino acids in them which help our skin feel and look younger.
- Grainy Fruits: Currants, Raspberries, Blueberries and Blackberries should all be on a more regular consumption due to their high amount of antioxidants which strengthen our immunity. They are also useful in the hydration process of our body, all owed to the high amount of water found in them.
Of course there are many other products that can help during these situations but these are the ones that we thought are the most important.
- Protect Your Skin From The Harmful Sun Rays
- Soften Your Rough Skin With Honey
- Destroy Your Moles, Warts And Skin Tags Completely Naturally