How To Detect Fake Honey, Use This Simple Trick!
Honey is one of the healthiest ingredients you can find, beneficial for treating numerous diseases and health problems. However, you have to learn the difference between genuine and artificial types, which is usually sold in supermarkets. We are all fans of buying cheap and healthy, but with honey that is not the case.
You may be even surprised when you learn how expensive natural honey is, but that is actually where all health benefits are.
Cheaper versions may be practical, but it means that this type has been fabricated. In this process, it has lost some important qualities and its effects are not the same.
According to one public study, carried out by the Food Safety News, almost 76% of all brands available have undergone a process called ultra-filtration.
During this filtration the wax is removed along with the pollen.
As the manufacturers state, this process is required in order to keep it from crystallizing and provide prolonged duration. However, pollen is extremely significant when honey is consumed, and brings all nutrients a person needs.
The researchers warn that this types should be avoided, because without its pollen origin, that is subjected to contamination we wouldn’t be able to tell it origin and quality.
This thing happens with Chinese brands of this sweet and healthy food. It is being hugely processed and packed with illegal antibiotics and metals. Furthermore, it was neutralized from all its benefits and sold as such, so the origin is usually unknown.
To protect yourselves from buying low-quality honey, we present several brands and locations where you can purchase it, containing no pollen:
- Brands sold at Walgreen’s and CVS Pharmacy contain no pollen.
- Some types at KFC and McDonald’s contain no pollen.
- Brand Winnie the Pooh, found in Walmart also contains no pollen.
- Around 77% of the brands at Costco, Target and Sam’s Club contain no pollen.
- When it comes to artificial type, it is usually packed with glucose and low-quality mead.
To avoid this, here is how you can detect fake honey:
- When refrigerated, honey ought to crystallize as a part of a natural process. If this does not happen, it’s usually altered.
- Pay attention to labels – everything that states glucose or fructose, do not purchase it.
- To test it, you can put a couple of drops of iodine to a glass of water and add honey afterwards. If the honey turns blue, it has a great content of corn starch.
- Mix water, honey and a few drops of vinegar. If the mixture begins to form foam, it has been altered with plaster.
- To learn if it’s processed, try to burn it with a match. If it lights up, the honey is nothing but pure.
- Take a glass of water and put a spoonful of honey in it. If it’s pure, it should not dissolve. Processed brands and types usually blend with the water which makes them processed.
- This Remedy Flushes Harmful Toxins And Waste From Your Colon
- Look Younger In 5 Minutes: A Natural Facelift Mask
- Tea Against Parasites And Toxins: A Cure For Over 50 Ailments
Source/Reference: www.barenaturaltruth.comhttp://healthyfoodking.com/detect-fake-honey-use-simple-trick/https://i1.wp.com/healthyfoodking.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Fake-Honey.jpg?fit=768%2C372https://i1.wp.com/healthyfoodking.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Fake-Honey.jpg?resize=150%2C150HealthNatural Remedies & CuresPractical advicesAdvice,Detect,Fake,Health,Honey,Trick