Check Whether Your Thyroid Gland Is Disrupted By Any Food
Sensitivity to a particular food (allergy), can significantly disrupt function of the thyroid gland. Generally, people know little about thyroid disorders and harmful health impacts. In addition, there are many other diseases that have similar symptoms, and therefore the diagnosis is difficult.
Disorders of the thyroid gland may cause symptoms that affect a plurality of different body parts. Therefore, it is important to know this simple test can exclude any possibility of an abnormality of the thyroid.
By checking the pulse on the inside of the wrist can help you in determining whether your thyroid is functioning properly and whether a food detrimental affect on your health.
30 seconds Allergy Test:
- Put two fingers of the other hand (see photo) and press gently;
- Do not use your thumb because it has its own pulse;
- Count the number of beats in 30 seconds, then multiply the resulting number by 2 to get the number of beats per minute.
How to interpret the results:
- If your pulse is constant (plus / minus 1 or 2 beats) in three consecutive days, that means your thyroid is functioning flawlessly, and that there are no allergens from food that would disrupt its function.
- If your pulse is stronger while standing apart from the pulse measured in a sitting position, it might mean – a possible sensitivity to food or outdoor environment.
- If your daily maximum heart rate differs by two beats from day to day, it could be a sign of sensitivity to an allergen, unless you suffer from infections.
- If your heart rate is 6 times greater than the average maximum after consumption of a particular food or meal, it means your body does not like some ingredient in this meal.
- If your pulse does not slow down when resting, which is normal when your night’s rest, generally, it could mean that there is probably some allergen in your environment: perfume, dust mites or something in your bedroom.
Source: www.healthyfoodusa.comhttp://healthyfoodking.com/check-thyroid-gland-disrupted-food/https://i2.wp.com/healthyfoodking.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Check-Whether-Your-Thyroid-Gland-is-Disrupt-by-any-Food.jpg?fit=720%2C340https://i2.wp.com/healthyfoodking.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Check-Whether-Your-Thyroid-Gland-is-Disrupt-by-any-Food.jpg?resize=150%2C150HealthPractical advicesFood,Gland,Healthy,Thyroid